For law firms and corporates, we offer five key services
- Retained client-led search: If you are a law firm, we source senior practitioners at Partner, Senior Associate or Special Counsel level. If you are a corporation, we source General Counsel, Company Secretaries, Policy Analysts and Senior Counsel. Breaking down the barriers of traditional search, we apply a single Project Manager-led end to end approach. This ensures complete consistency and no disconnect in information.
- Cross-border search: We source lawyers below Partner level from around the world for major global firms, private practices and in-house clients. We have the experience to proactively source lawyers from all over the world to you, either via:
– Retained search projects (as above).
– Exclusively instructed contingent search briefs for below SA level.
– Referrals through our extensive network.
- Strategic consulting: We provide consulting services on specific growth ambitions, research projects or market research requirements. These often include the proposed growth of a team, a firm merger, team acquisition, or the development of a new office or new practice area.
- Research services and market analysis to enable you to make strategic decisions about your hiring processes.
- Business Development and Reputation services: Through our network of contacts, and as advocates for our clients, we also have proven ability in these offerings. We can provide these either as an added value to a search process, or as a wholly separate and fully retained service.